Numerous ancient believes in various cultures are based on the general health and how it can be achieved through specific ingredients. Tea, for instance, includes certain strong chemical substances, which are named as Polyphenol antioxidants. Researchers strongly believe that a chemical existing in tea named as Catechins, can detoxify the body, and improve our immune system against cancer. Catechins are also effective in controlling and lowering cholesterol. Tea has even been found effective in controlling and lowering the blood pressure as well. Tea leaves, either green or dark, are effective in various fields of health and treatment.
A few effects to mention here are:
- Improving the immune system
- Lowering the risk of heart disease and cancer
- Lowering the cholesterol level and adjusting the heartbeat
- Fight back infections and bacterial diarrhea
- Lowering the blood pressure
- Containing fluorine to improve dental health
- Fight back teeth plaques
- Improving bone health
- Containing C and B vitamins
- Containing minerals and antioxidants
Tea is an irreplaceable mid-meal drink that can create relaxation in the receiver. Tea also provides a lot of water and is the most effective when you are thirsty.